Mistreatment of innocent not acceptable: PM Dahal

Facebook Debugger

Kathmandu, Sept 2: Prime Minister Pushpa Kamal Dahal has said that the government would move ahead as per the suggestion of High-Level Probe Commission, formed to probe into Kailali incident took place last year.
Receiving a memorandum submitted by the Tharu Rastriya Mukti Morcha at the official residence of the Prime Minister at Baluwatar today, Prime Minister Dahal said that action would be taken against anyone found guilty in the proposal submitted by the Commission, saying troubling innocent was not acceptable to him.
Stating that the government has been varying out investigation into Tarai-Madhes agitation and losses through the Home Ministry, he said that he has already asked to stop the act of unnecessarily troubling others immediately.
PM Dahal said that the government would move ahead on the basis consensus forged among major political parties for the inclusive and proportional representation to very bodies of the state as per the provision in the new constitution, said lawmaker of the CPN (Maoist Centre), Man Bahadur Tharu.
The Morcha appealed for resolving the problems of landless squatters and ex-bonded labourers, enact inclusive representation and end the dispute over local body restructuring.
It also called for management of the Rajapur Bazaar of Bardiya. “The market place for Kalikot, Accham, Jumla and Jajarkot, Rajapur Bazaar’s permanent mapping has stalled for a lengthy period, so we have demanded immediate distribution of the land documents”, Morcha leader Santa Kumar Chaudhary said.
On the occasion, lawmaker Aman Lal Modi, Anjana Chaudhary, Durga Khuna and Durga Bahadur Chaudhary exerted pressure for addressing the demands of the indigenous Tharu community and amending the constitution to incorporate remaining provisions in the constitution. RSS

loading...

तपाईको प्रतिक्रिया

सम्बन्धित समाचार