Gaushala, Aug 29: A man has died after consuming poison at Dhirapur VDC of Mahottari district.
The deceased has been identified as Jivach Das, 60, of Dhirapur VDC – 5, District Police Office, Mahottari said.
Das, who was mourning after the death of his wife a few days ago, consumed pesticide which killed him, Superintendent of Police (SP) Janak Bhattarai said.
Das was rushed to District Hospital Jaleshwor by a neighbour when he became sick after consuming the poison at 9 pm, but died on the way. His body has been kept at the hospital for a post-mortem examination. RSS