Middle-aged worker dies of electrical shock

Facebook Debugger

Tanahun, Sept 11: A 65-year-old manual worker of a Grill industry has died of electrical shock last night.

Kalilum Miya of Shukla Gandai Municipality – 3 received the electrical shock while working at the Dajubhai Grill Industry. He died in course of treatment at Seti Ganga Community Hospital at Dulegauda, District Police Office, Tanahun said.

Miya could not be taken to the hospital on time as no one noticed the accident as other workers are gone home, according to police. His body has been kept at the same hospital for a post-mortem examination. RSS

loading...

तपाईको प्रतिक्रिया

सम्बन्धित समाचार